What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to the Internet browser when visiting websites and stored on your device (computer or other device with Internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies are stored in the file folder of your internet browser. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate and the date of their creation. The next time you visit the page, the web browser reloads the cookie files and sends this information back to the website that originally created the cookies. The cookies we use do not damage your computer. We do not try to obtain information about who specifically visited this site, unless the visitor voluntarily enters their data using a form or application while they are on the site.
If you visit our website from a device other than the device on which you have already set cookies or if there is a change in the process of processing cookies (e.g. a new third party, adjustment of the deadline, etc.) you will be asked again to set your cookies on our website - for example, providing your consent and/or setting your preferences. Cookies cannot examine your computer or other devices or read the data stored in them.
Necessary cookies enable:
We process cookies primarily to ensure the functionality of the website, to store or access information on the device, to ensure functionality and security, guarantee security and prevent fraud. These cookies may be set in response to actions taken by you that constitute a service-related request, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or warn you about such cookies, but in this case some parts of the site may not work. This purpose is required by our website for normal operation and cannot be deactivated.
The purpose of processing personal data: storing or accessing information on the device and ensuring proper functionality, ensuring the protection and security of our website, proper use of the website.
Functional cookies enable:
Analytical and statistical cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and collect information about how websites and applications are used (e.g. what content the visitor views most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us improve the way our website works, for example by making it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- remember your login details (such as your username, language or country you are in),
- ensure security after logging in,
- ensure the uniform operation of the entire site,
- "live chat" support.
Storing or accessing information on your device Cookies, device identifiers or other information may be stored or accessed on your device for the purposes we describe in this document.
Performance cookies enable:
- supporting site performance by reducing the loading time of the pages you visit,
- increase in user satisfaction.
- collecting information about how this website is used by its visitors, such as the number of visits or the average length of one visit.
Cookies for marketing purposes and targeted advertising record your visit to our website, which pages you visited and the links you used. We will use the information obtained through such cookies to show you advertisements that are closer to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a specific ad is viewed and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Cookies for social media allow you to share your activities on social media websites such as Facebook, or to display personalized content.
- Ad performance evaluation: it is possible to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the ads you see or respond to.
- Creation of a personalized profile: it is possible to create a profile about you and your interests so that we can show you personalized content that is relevant to you.
- Using market research to generate target audience data: Market research may be used to obtain additional information about the target audience that visits the Sites or Applications and displays advertisements.
- Selecting basic ads: Ads may be shown based on the content you're viewing, the app you're using, your approximate location, or your device type.
- Selection of personalized content: Content tailored to a website visitor based on their previous activity, interests or content they have viewed.
- Use of Precise Geolocation Data: Your precise geographic location data may be used to support one or more purposes.
- Creation of personalized ads profile It is possible to create a profile about you and your interests so that we can show you personalized advertisements that are relevant to you.
The website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Ireland ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, which uses information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the site and creating reports on the activity of the site visitor. The collected data is evaluated anonymously, in the form of statistics, in order to improve the quality of services. Based on authorization from the operator of this site, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the site, to issue reports on site activities and to provide the site operator with other services related to its use.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR regulations, i.e. your consent. If the data is transferred to an unsecured third country, the legal basis for processing is Art. 49 par. 1 letter a) GDPR (consent).
List of cookies we use:
The list of technical cookies may change according to changes in the functionality of our website, its security and other settings enabling its proper operation. It is not technically possible to provide a complete and immutable list of technical cookies.
By using the pages operated by company ambiom s.r.o., with registered office at Karpatské námestie 7770/10A, 831 06 Bratislava – Rača, ID number: 54 219 035 , VAT number:
How can you change cookie settings?
Instructions for changing or deleting cookies can be found in the "help" option of each browser. If you use different devices to access the pages (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that each browser on each device adapt cookies to your preferences.
Why keep cookie settings?
1. Introductory provisions
In accordance with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR Regulation") from May 25, 2018, the Operator ambiom s.r.o. has as the operator of personal data (hereinafter also as the "Operator") the obligation to fulfill its notification/information obligation towards the person concerned in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR Regulation and in accordance with the provisions of §19 et seq. Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws.
The operator when processing your personal data according to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. about the protection of personal data is the company ambiom s.r.o., with registered office at Karpatské námestie 7770/10A, 831 06 Bratislava – Rača, ID number: 54 219 035 , VAT number: 2121606861, registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava District Court, section: Sro, insert no. 156916/B, which uses the MS information system Windows 11, OpenOffice, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. no.: +421 948 504 577 .
2. Protection of personal data
2.1 Your personal data will be processed securely, in accordance with the security policy of the Operator and in accordance with valid and effective legal regulations and only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing. The operator has taken appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures ensuring the safe processing of personal data and has taken into account the confidentiality and importance of the processed personal data, as well as the scope of possible risks that are capable of disrupting the security or functionality of its information systems.
2.2. The Operator is entitled to request some personal data from the Users for the purpose of registering them, maintaining their user profiles and fulfilling the agreed obligations by the Operator. The transfer of this personal data is not mandatory, but without it, the services of the subject of personal data, who refuses to transfer them to the Operator, may not be provided.
2.3 Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more elements that are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental , economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
2.4 The legal reason for processing personal data is:
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
• legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR in conjunction with Act no. 22/2004 Coll. about electronic commerce in the event that there was no order for goods or services.
• execution of measures before concluding the contract based on the request of the person concerned
2.5 The operator processes personal data by its own means, while using mechanical, electronic and organizational means of security to protect them (in particular, restricting access to areas where personal data carriers are located, setting access messages to data storages, security software including anti-virus protection, SSL protocol). The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
2.6 The affected person is entitled at any time by e-mail sent from the address he used when sending the Order to ask the Operator for information regarding the purpose of processing his personal data, their scope and potential recipients of personal data.
Recipients can only be: the Operator and the Operator's employees have access to personal data, as well as external companies providing services for the Operator - e.g. suppliers and accounting companies, Courier and transport companies, marketing agencies and call centers, IT service providers and telecommunications operators, law firms, forensic experts, accounting offices, auditors and tax advisors, courts and law enforcement agencies.
The purpose of processing personal data: creating a database - information system of clients for the purpose of operating the services of the Operator. We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of concluding contracts of various types, the subject of which is the provision of our services. This activity primarily includes receiving and processing orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, recording payments, etc. In order to properly fulfill all legal obligations, we also process personal data for the purposes of keeping accounts, managing the registry, or handling claims and complaints. In some cases, it is also necessary to process personal data for the purposes of litigation and extrajudicial debt collection. We also process your personal data for the purpose of informing you about our products and services as part of direct marketing.
Disclosure: Personal information will not be disclosed. In the event that the personal data contained in the contract should be published in the Central Register of Contracts, the person concerned will be informed in advance before giving consent.
Transfer to third countries or international organizations: Personal data will be sent to third countries and international organizations, but you will always be informed in advance to whom we will provide them.
The operator performs automated decision-making and profiling against legal entities.
2.7 The personal data of the persons concerned are processed exclusively to the following extent and during the following period:
• name, surname, address, ID number, e-mail address, telephone number, job position, as long as this information is reliably published
• Records of e-mail and chat communication, records of phone calls, or other communication with you in electronic or written form.
• Transaction data, in particular information about your payments and payment methods.
2.8 Personal data retention period:
In the case of the consent of the person concerned, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent, but no later than 24 months after it was granted.
In case of legitimate interest, we will process your personal data, unless you object to the processing, for a period that is justified in relation to the life cycle of the purchased product or service, so that we can offer you and provide related products and services.
In the case of performance of the contract, we will process your personal data for the period during which the contractual relationship lasts, including warranty and complaint conditions.
In the case of fulfilling a legal obligation, we will process your personal data for the period required by law. In the case of the Accounting Act, Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax as amended, etc. the term can be 10 years.
3. Your rights
3.1 You have the rights arising from the provisions of § 19 et seq. Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 (GDPR), in particular
1) access to personal data - the right to confirm whether we are processing personal data relating to the person concerned. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data within the scope specified in Art. 15 GDPR. At the same time, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process about you
2) rectification – we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we hold about you. If you believe that the data we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to correct, update or supplement this information
3) withdrawal of consent - If you have given us consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal
4) deletion of personal data - You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that we process about you. However, the exercise of this right is preceded by an individual assessment of your request, while it will not be exercised if further processing of personal data is necessary for any of the cases listed in Art. 17 of the GDPR, in particular to fulfill a legal obligation, the legitimate interest of the operator, for the purposes of archiving in the public interest or to demonstrate, exercise or defend legal claims.
5) restriction of personal data processing - You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data that we process about you, only for the reasons listed in Art. 18 GDPR. You can exercise this right in particular if our organization no longer needs to process your personal data, but these data are necessary for you to demonstrate the application or defense of your legal claims
6) the right to portability of personal data - In cases where we process your personal data that you have provided to our organization based on consent or on the basis of signing a contract and we process this personal data by automated means, you have the right to obtain personal data that concern you and which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In the case of your request, we will transfer this data to another operator specified by you, unless there are legal or other obstacles to this.
7) the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
3.2 The affected person has the right to obtain confirmation from the operator as to whether personal data relating to him or her is being processed. If the operator processes such personal data, the person concerned has the right to obtain access to this personal data and information about
a) the purpose of processing personal data,
b) category of processed personal data,
c) the identification of the recipient or the category of recipient to whom the personal data has been or is to be provided, in particular the recipient in a third country or an international organization, if possible,
d) period of storage of personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination,
e) the right to request from the operator the correction of personal data concerning the person concerned, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of personal data,
f) just file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to § 100,
g) sources of personal data, if the personal data were not obtained from the person concerned,
h) the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling according to § 28 par. 1 and 4; in these cases, the operator will provide the data subject with information, in particular, about the procedure used, as well as the meaning and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for the data subject.
i) The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic
820 07 Bratislava
IČO: 36 064 220
tel. č.: +421/2/3231 3220
The given consent can be revoked at any time by e-mail at the address given in the contact section.
3.3 The operator collects and manages the e-mail addresses of the affected persons obtained in connection with the registration of the affected persons as well as the management of their user accounts. Email addresses obtained in this way are, regardless of their nature, considered as an electronic contact address obtained in connection with the provision of the Operator's service. The affected persons acknowledge that the Operator is authorized to send commercial announcements/newsletters regarding its own services and goods as well as satisfaction questionnaires to these e-mail addresses.
3.4 The operator is obliged to provide the affected person with the opportunity to refuse further sending of commercial announcements/newsletters to the e-mail address entered by him, during the first registration on the site and subsequently in each individual commercial announcement. Refusal to continue sending notifications is free of charge for the person concerned.
3.5 You can exercise individual rights by sending an e-mail request to the address email@example.com or a written request sent to the address of the operator's headquarters. We provide all information and statements of rights that you exercise with us free of charge and will be provided to you within 1 month of receiving the request at the latest. If necessary, the stated period can be extended by another 2 months, depending on the complexity of the application and the number of applications. If the request is manifestly unfounded or unreasonable, in particular because it is repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee that takes into account the administrative costs associated with providing the requested information. In the case of repeated requests to provide copies of processed personal data, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for administrative costs for this reason.
4. IP addresses, cookies, Google Analytics, FB Pixel and Google Ads and profiling
4.1 The operator is authorized to monitor and store the IP addresses of the persons concerned, exclusively for the purpose of recording access to its website. IP addresses are not provided to third parties and the Operator uses adequate security measures to secure them.
An IP address is a numerical code that identifies your computer on the Internet. Information about your IP address and the type of internet browser helps us to analyze how this website is used, diagnose problems and improve the quality of the services we offer you. Your IP address does not allow us to identify you without additional information.
4.4 The operator is authorized to use profiling and behavioral advertising, google analytics tools, facebook pixel, text manager and google ads, with which the person concerned agrees.
4.5 Google Analytics is a software tool from spol. Google, Inc., which allows you to track movement on the website and its traffic. It allows you to find out where users came to the website, what they did while browsing it, and detailed information about users.
4.6 Google Ads is a comprehensive advertising system by Google. The Google search engine, network partners (people who have placed advertising on their pages through Google AdSense) and YouTube are included in this system. It is actually a self-serving advertising system that allows advertising to appear on Google search and on its network of partner sites.
4.7 By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these terms to your e-mail address, which you provided to the administrator.
The wording of this document is effective from 10/13/2022.